Become an Advisor
and/or Subject Matter Expert
Become a Capizate Advisor and/or Subject Matter Expert to help your clients with Underwriting (debt) – Due Diligence (Equity) – Capizate Score tm – Valuations – Business Finance Documents
A Capizate Advisor and/or Subject Matter Expert can help clients to:
1) Secure funding and grow a successful business
2) Use the Capizate Due Diligence System to prepare for investors
3) Gain access to popular funding platforms such as Dealmaker, StartEngine,
Wefunding, and Chain Raise.
As a Capizate Advisor and/or Subject Matter Expert you are able to help your clients with:
1) Underwriting (Debt)
Prepare your business and documents to secure debt financing.
2) Due Diligence (Equity)
Prepare your business and documents to secure equity investment in your company.
3) Capizate Score™
Obtain a Capizate Score to demonstrate to investors you are “Investor Ready” and attract investors to invest in your business.
Obtain a professional valuation opinion of your business.
5) Business Finance Documents
Get help preparing your business finance documents.
Services Provided by Capizate:
1. Capital Market Services. Our primary purpose is to serve the capital market with business finance document back-office services such as business valuation, feasibility studies, market research analysis, underwriting and due diligence services. Our target market is high net worth individuals, family offices, VC’s, IB’s and LP’s & Broker-dealers with assets under management of less than $1B that justifies outsourcing the services we provide
2. Consultant Support Services. We Train, Certify & Educate Licensed Capizate Advisors & Subject Matter Experts. We serve the business finance consulting community with underwriting, due diligence, consulting, templates, due diligence processes and back-office support.
3. SME Services. We serve Small to Medium Enterprises in all stages of development, and we are agnostic to industry, sector, and subsector. We provide business plans, pro forma forecasting, valuations, and presentation decks. Through a 7-step process we define which of eighty-four capital types is most probable, prepare business finance documents, capital formation documentation, M & A preparation, start-up check lists, investor relations, video production services, due diligence prep and consulting services. We also manage Client virtual data rooms.
The Capizate Score™ is our proprietary due diligence scoring system. It is the first evidence-based predictive measure of a company’s ability to return capital to its investors.
• Based on 334 Attributes of Due Diligence (App-based subjective & objective)
o Fifteen Year study of 1600+ companies hired by our Licensed Advisors
o Scientific White Paper Detailing Methodology
o 925+ Score outperforms VC historic averages with 3-4X ROI
• Since 2008, companies that score 925 or higher (out of 1,000) have achieved the “Trifecta” - Investment Fulfillment, staying in business, and repaying lender / investors 78% of the time.
The 925 Fund is an initiative of Capizate Inc.:
Enterprises seeking capital are often preparing for Regulation A+, Regulation D 506 (c) & (b), and Regulation Crowdfunding. Capizate Manages the investor relations for the enterprise. In these cases, the average total cost is $100,000 (Documentation, preparation, video production, filing fees, compliance, legal and investor marketing campaigns). The 925 Fund seeks investors that will provide the $100,000 per client to cover the costs. In consideration of such an investment, the Investor is the first paid from the capital raise with a 20% return, plus earns equity in the offering.