Capital Market Services
Click here to start the onboarding process to become a Capital Market Client
Consultant Support Services
Click here to apply to become a Licensed Advisor and/or Subject Matter Expert
Click here to register for a free 20-Minute introductory meeting
The Capizate Score
Our proprietary due diligence scoring system. It is the first evidence-based predictive measure of a company’s ability to return capital to its investors.
- Based on 334 Attributes of Due Diligence (App-based subjective & objective)
- Fifteen Year study of 1600+ companies hired by our Licensed Advisors
- Scientific White Paper Detailing Methodology
- 925+ Score outperforms VC historic averages with 3-4X ROI
- Since 2008, companies that score 925 or higher (out of 1,000) have achieved the “Trifecta” - Investment Fulfillment, staying in business, and repaying lender / investors 78% of the time.
The 925 Fund
Click here to review the 925 Fund Portfolio
What's Your Company's Capizate Score?
Capizate identifies start-ups, early stage and growth enterprises with unique opportunities for success based on analysis and an assessment utilizing an exhaustive due diligence process normally only applied to more mature companies seeking capital and expansion.
The end result of the due diligence process is known as a Capizate Score™. Our Capizate Score™ process is a proprietary system developed over years of research to evaluate the viability of a business and determine the readiness for capital of any type.
The highest Capizate Score™ a company can ultimately achieve is 925. Feasibility of success begins at a Capizate Score™ of 925
The Capizate Score™ Process Includes 2 Levels of Diligence and Analysis
- Estimated Capizate Score™
- Identify Capital Type(s)
- Confirmation of information and documents submitted
- Draft 1-page tear sheet identifying the potential transaction
Detailed Capizate Score™Assessment
- Identifies and verifies 334 attributes of a well vetted concern
- Confirmation and citing of all assumptions
- Validation of claims and research
- Forensic analysis on documents required for capital types identified
- 30-40 page detailed due diligence report